Learn how to make these easy and cute origami cherry blossom flower with a branch. You can use it as decoration and you can make several branches and flowers until you have a whole tree. If you would like to make this tutorial keep reading.
You will need:
- Two squares of paper for the flowers (15 x 15 cm). Click here to buy paper.
- Two brown squares of paper for the branch (15 x 15 cm). Click here to buy brown paper.
1. Begin by folding the paper in half.
2. Fold the right side towards the left and press to leave a mark.
3. Fold the upper right corner to the left side and press to leave a mark.
4. Fold the bottom up along where the creases intersect.
5. Fold the flap along the bottom.
6. Fold the left corner along the folded flap.
7. Mountain fold in the middle.
8. Cut the paper where the red dots are.
9. Now you have a hexagon shape. Mountain fold all lines.
10. Fold the paper just like in the pictures below until you have a triangle.
11. Fold down the top and then back up.
12. Unfold the model and mountain fold the creases closest to the middle.
13. Turn the model over and mountain fold the next creases.
14. Pinch and pull the corners against the middle and at the same time push the back of the middle with your finger. The model should look like in the last picture.
15. Fold all flaps like this on the right side.
16. Fold the middle crease just like in the last picture. Repeat this step for all flaps.
17. Open up the model a bit where you made the fold in the previous step and then fold it just like in the picture below.
18. It should look like this.
19. Fold down the corners of the petals and pinch them.
20. You can fold down the star in the middle. The flower is finished.
21. Now it's time for the branch. Start by folding the paper diagonally.
22. Fold the left and right edges towards the middle.
23. Once again fold the edges towards the middle and then fold it in half.
24. Take a new square paper and repeat steps 21-23.
25. Insert one branch into the other.
The origami cherry blossom flower with a branch is completed.